We believe that sustainability, in terms of building services, is the provision of systems that enable the delivery of sustainable buildings and schemes and which safeguard resources. A heating system that relies on fossil fuels, for example, is not sustainable, as eventually the fuel will run out.
Sustainability plays a major part in construction and building services. At Sigma Building Services LTD, we consider sustainability from the outset and provide appropriate solutions, which are also mindful of our clients' cost constraints.
We have experience in delivering energy-efficient and low carbon projects and have expertise in technology such as combined heat and power (CHP) units and LED lighting installations.
Our services include:
- Combined heat and power units
- Solar thermal hot water
- LED lighting installation including car park lighting and exterior signage
- Ground source heat pumps
- Variable speed drives to pumps
- Variable speed drives to fans
- Optimised start and stopping of plant
- Plant time clock management
- Floating set point temperature control modification
- Thermal insulation upgrades
- Lighting upgrade works
- Replacement of plant for energy efficient units